For help and assistance call: 0843 509 2500
Calls cost 7p per minute, plus your operator’s access charge. This is a call forwarding service which will connect you directly to the HMRC helpline.
Income Tax Forms
- SA100 – main tax return form
- R40 – claim for repayment of tax deducted from savings and investments
- R43 – claim to personal allowances and tax repayment by an individual not resident in the UK
- P50 – claiming tax back when you have stopped working
- R38 – expat tax claim
- R38 – tax claim, claim a tax refund when you have overpaid tax, authorise a representative to receive the payment on your behalf.
- P55(DB) – claim back tax HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) owe you on a death benefit lump sum payment
- P85 – leaving the UK